Kirby VRS. Mario Kirby VRS. Mario

bland with a story

It was nice to see an actual plot line used in a sprite movie. I notice only a couple things were actually hand drawn, everything else was images imported into flash, and I don't like to vote high on "easy to get" images. could score higher if it was cleaned up. and always try to optimize the flash. the file size was way to large for a movie of this content and length. you could try cutting and lowering the sample rate of your music and using the 'trace bitmap' option for the images you imported.

keep up the work,
neodreamer

BoxOfRox responds:

ok u suported ur opinion and u aren't pure bs, i have respect for that. so cya, and many peace 2 you

Picolo vs Trunks(DBZ) Picolo vs Trunks(DBZ)

potential under the rough

entertaining and there were a few moments of frame by frame animation that showed alot of potential of what could come in the future from you. the worst thing about the movie was the backgrouds and terrain. music was decent and helped the movie. if the backgrounds were better and there was more frame by frame i would have scored higher.

Nice job!

Sorry Critiqued Sorry Critiqued

fart

tiz a turd of a movie....the track used in the background is Axel F by Faltermeyer. I noticed the question mark by audio.

Mario VS. Sonic  (VGDC) Mario VS. Sonic (VGDC)

over rated

how can this be setting so high in the rankings. I can say the sound was done really well and it seemed to be well thought out. But this is something anyone can do. the artistic talent goes as far as ripping a sprite from a ROM. In my opinion, if yer gonna vote 5 and give a review of 10 it should be on something that actually is hard to do and never seen before. original animations like genyu's blade, hostage situation 2, and the xiao xaio series deserve 5's and 10's...not ripped spites. in the whole sceme of things, this is a really over rated flash. but that's just my opinion, i could be wrong?

Randy-Solem responds:

yes you are

Sprint Sprint

here's whattcha need to do

go to www.download.com, run a search for popup stopper, download popup stopper 2.2, install, return to NG. and watch in amazement as the pop ups disappear. the only think to remember is when ever you want to open a link in a new window (like the movies or games) hold the Ctrl down before clicking on the link. I've been using it and it is beautiful. check it out!

Pop-Up TakeOver! Pop-Up TakeOver!

here's whattcha need to do

if ya wanna kill the pop-ups, go to www.download.com run a search for popup stopper. download it. install it. return to newgrounds and never see another pop-up........one thing to remember, to open any of the links (like the movies or games) in the new window. hold Ctrl down before clicking on it.....i've been using it and have had no more pop-ups, its beautiful.

Nin10doman responds:

Hey thanks! I ll do that!

PROBLEM SOLVED.

Moon Dreams The Crow Moon Dreams The Crow

cool but boring

this was a cool idea yet boring as hell.

one thing i noticed is that the credits at the end stated the song was by Clint Mansell but it was actually "Kalpol Intro" by Autechre off of the album incunabula......and if you thought it was Mansell you must have taken it off of the pi soundtrack.

i'll give ya props for the choice in music and artist, keep up the good work and make it a lil more exciting.

later,
the Neo Dreamer

The Rocket (with sound) The Rocket (with sound)

there is a thief among us....

what do you mean you "added sound"? there is already sound on the original animation by doug baker that can be found at the URL http://www.flashkit.com/movies /Animations/The_Rock-Doug_Bak- 3772/index.shtml.....maybe you should think twice before trying to pass something off as your's if it is not.....I'm sure Doug Baker would like to know how well his movie is doing on newgrounds..you can email him at bakerbay@ga.prestige.net.

A Dumass Alien 4 A Dumass Alien 4

now i'm feeling zombified....

Dude, i don't know what it is about your movies but i just get so fucking entranced by them. they are definitely cool as hell and entertaining as fuck. keep'em comin'

*Out Of This World 1* *Out Of This World 1*

memories, misty water color memories......

that brings back alot of memories of being back in 7th er 8th grade when me and my friend brandon shelled out the dough to get this game. back in the day this was cutting edge shit. you captured the whole feel of the game perfectly. and even if this wasn't about an old video game, it still would have gotten a 10 from me. very wicked.